You will complete the Ground School training on the morning following your arrival in Madrid. This normally takes about six hours (BPA Regulation Ground School). This jump prepares you and your fellow students for the afternoon’s experience – a freefall jump, during which you will be held by two instructors. You will exit the aeroplane at 13,000ft and experience upwards of fifty seconds in freefall. You will now have all the skills necessary to successfully complete the course, what’s more, it will all be captured on DVD to show your family and friends back home.
- Accelerated Freefall Courses
- Accelerated Freefall Course Our AFF courses in Spain will qualify to skydive solo in 2 days of skydiving. You can call today and be skydiving with us tomorrow!
- Why train in Spain?
- Why train in Central Spain ( Madrid )? While meteorological conditions are a key advantage of ´central Spain there are other considerations such as continuity of jumping and an operation tailored towards education.
- Skydiving Introduction
- Skydiving Introduction - 1 Day Course If you are unsure about completing the entire AFF Course you do have the option of trying just the first jump. You can after this course move onto the full accelerated freefall program.
- Base Courses
- Base Courses B.A.S.E jumping provide a whole new level of reward and a whole new level of risk. This course is for experienced skydivers only and applicants are screened.
- Formation Skydiving (FS1)
- Formation Skydiving (FS1) Formation skydiving is the next step after you learn to skydive. No matter what your final aspirations in the sport this course is a must.
- Birdman Wingsuit
- Birdman Wingsuit Stop falling and start flying! You instructors are seasoned professionals from world records and are active in competition.
- BPA Freefly Courses (FF1/2)
- BPA Freefly Courses (FF1/2) Freeflying offers challenge, excitment and reward. The mode of skydiving used to learn to skydive ( flat flying ) is considered more2 dimensional. Freefly opens up a new world of 3 dimensional flying.
- About the Freefall Uni.
- About the Freefall Uni. We are a specialist training company established in 2001. Our core ambition was to deliver accelerated freefall in a manner that
- Our School Equipment
- Our School Equipment Having great student equipment is understandably important and having the right equipment for student training does make
- Facilities Our facilities are first class – large, and in skydiving terms, luxurious. The Drop Zone has all that you need during the day
- What else can i do?
- What else can i do? So you’ve jumped all day. Now what are you going to do? The weather’s a bit overcast for student jumping.