For all skydivers, no matter how experienced, preferred weather conditions are light winds and clear skies. Suffice to say, if you’re a student it’s mandatory to jump in such conditions. Wind speeds should not exceed the forward speed of your student parachute; no more than 14mph. The weather in the UK, Ireland and many European countries can prove particularly challenging for skydiving students, which is why for the last five years in a row we have been one of the most popular destinations in Europe for student jumpers.
- Accelerated Freefall Courses
- Accelerated Freefall Course Our AFF courses in Spain will qualify to skydive solo in 2 days of skydiving. You can call today and be skydiving with us tomorrow!
- Why train in Spain?
- Why train in Central Spain ( Madrid )? While meteorological conditions are a key advantage of ´central Spain there are other considerations such as continuity of jumping and an operation tailored towards education.
- Skydiving Introduction
- Skydiving Introduction - 1 Day Course If you are unsure about completing the entire AFF Course you do have the option of trying just the first jump. You can after this course move onto the full accelerated freefall program.
- Base Courses
- Base Courses B.A.S.E jumping provide a whole new level of reward and a whole new level of risk. This course is for experienced skydivers only and applicants are screened.
- Formation Skydiving (FS1)
- Formation Skydiving (FS1) Formation skydiving is the next step after you learn to skydive. No matter what your final aspirations in the sport this course is a must.
- Birdman Wingsuit
- Birdman Wingsuit Stop falling and start flying! You instructors are seasoned professionals from world records and are active in competition.
- BPA Freefly Courses (FF1/2)
- BPA Freefly Courses (FF1/2) Freeflying offers challenge, excitment and reward. The mode of skydiving used to learn to skydive ( flat flying ) is considered more2 dimensional. Freefly opens up a new world of 3 dimensional flying.
- About the Freefall Uni.
- About the Freefall Uni. We are a specialist training company established in 2001. Our core ambition was to deliver accelerated freefall in a manner that
- Our School Equipment
- Our School Equipment Having great student equipment is understandably important and having the right equipment for student training does make
- Facilities Our facilities are first class – large, and in skydiving terms, luxurious. The Drop Zone has all that you need during the day
- What else can i do?
- What else can i do? So you’ve jumped all day. Now what are you going to do? The weather’s a bit overcast for student jumping.